Children’s menu ($25.00 pp)
Vanilla Gelato scoop included
- Mickey Mouse Pizzacrushed tomato and mozzarella cheese base, if you wish add two additional toppings from the following ham, olives, mushrooms or pineapple
- Penne NapolitanaShort tubular pasta tossed with our delicious crushed tomato sauce.
- Chicken Schnitzel and chipsChicken tenderloins crumbed and fried golden accompanied by crunchy potato chips
- Penne al BurroShort tubular pasta tossed with unsalted butter and extra virgin olive oil
Adult 3 Course menu ($65.00 pp)
First Course (Choose one of the following)
- Salt and pepper calamari
Fresh baby squid pieces dusted in Mediterranean sea salt, pepper & flour then shallow fried, served with homemade tar tare sauce.
- MeatballsA recipe dating back 3 generations using veal, parmesan cheese & garlic then baked in a crushed tomato sauce and served with some crusty wood fired bread.
- Arancini (2 x 160g per serve)Cone shaped risotto parcels filled with bolognese sauce and buffalo cheese, then fried until crispy and golden.
- Cold Seafood PlateDelicious array of fresh seafood includes Sydney rock oysters, Clarence river prawns, Petuna smoked salmon and marinated octopus drizzled with lime gremolata
Mains (Choose one of the following)
- Pollo ai FunghiA creamy veloute of shitake, porcini and oyster mushrooms confit of garlic and sage . Served atop of tender breast of chicken and accompanied by baked Kipfler potatoes and asparagus.
- Lamb Backstrap90 day grain fed Tasmanian lamb char grilled medium then glazed in a caramelized jus, blend of soft merlot and Para port , garlic confit and fresh rosemary. accompanied by baked Kipfler potatoes and asparagus.
- Wild BarramundiCrispy skin brushed with crushed confit garlic, parsley, chilli and Olive oil, topped with diced cherry tomato, Spanish onion, basil pesto and served atop seasonal baked potato and blanched asparagus.
- Lasagnalayers of fresh pasta, 1800’s pulled beef shin ragu, aromatic basil and a four cheese bechamel sauce.
- Tortellini BoscaiolaSmoked pork belly, field mushrooms infused in a veloute sauce of cream hinted with garlic
- Capricciosa PizzaCrushed tomato and mozzarella base topped with Shaved double smoked ham, mushrooms, olives.
- Margherita PizzaCrushed tomato, bocconcini and basil.
Dessert (served alternate)
- Ricotta and Mascarpone cheese cakeCreamy ricotta and mascarpone in a light buttery casing, hinted with cinnamon and accompanied with a wild berry coulis
- TiramisuCoffee dipped lady fingers cased in a velvety mascarpone cream sprinkled with crushed amaretto biscuits