4 Course menu ($55.00 pp)
Starters degustation (Wave One)
- Garlic PizzaLight, crispy pizza brushed with extra virgin olive oil, crushed garlic & finished mozzarella.
- Buffalo CapreseLayers of vine ripened Roma tomato, buffalo cheese and basil pesto
- Rucola e parmigiano (GF)Wild rocket leaf, roasted pine nuts, drizzled with a balsamic dressing, topped with shaved parmesan.
Degustation (wave two)
- SuppliRisotto balls filled with mozzarella coated in breadcrumbs and lightly fried.
- CalamariBaby squid dusted with seasoned semolina and shallow fried.
Mains (Choose one of the following)
- Lasagnalayers of fresh pasta, 1800’s pulled beef shin ragu, aromatic basil and a four cheese bechamel sauce.
- Gnocchi SorrentinaHomemade with cherry tomatoes and fresh basil.
- RisottoArborio trifolato infused with wild mushrooms and black truffle then finished with mascarpone cheese.
- Truffle Eye FilletAngus grain fed fillet char grilled medium, infused black truffled wild mushrooms and duck pate’.
- Pollo ai FunghiA creamy veloute of shitake, porcini & oyster mushrooms confit of garlic and sage. Served atop of tender roulade of chicken
- Wild BarramundiBrushed w garlic, parsley, chilli and olive oil, Crispy skin topped with diced cherry tomato, Spanish onion & basil pesto.
Dessert (served alternate)
- White chocolate cheese cakeCreamy white chocolate filling in a light buttery casing.
- TiramisuCoffee dipped lady fingers cased in a velvety mascarpone cream sprinkled with crushed amaretto biscuits
- Panna CottaVanilla bean panna cotta, accompanied with a wild berry coulis