3 Course menu ($65.00 pp)
Starters (Choice of Entree)
- PolpetteVeal mince infused with fresh bread crumbs, pecorino cheese garlic and parsley then baked in a tomato ragu
- AranciniRisotto balls filled with mozzarella and a veal ragu, coated in breadcrumbs and lightly fried. (2 per serve)
- Zucchini FlowersFilled with a Velouté of gorgonzola, gruyere and provolone cheeses, then coated in a tempura batter & shallow fried.
- Calamari FrittiDusted in Mediterranean sea salt, pepper & flour then shallow fried, served with homemade tar tare.
- Octopus alla grigliaOctopus in a marinade of garlic confit, parsley, chilli then grilled to perfection and served atop rocket leaf, pinenuts, shaved parmesan and a drizzle of balsamic and fig reduction
Mains (Choose one of the following)
- Pollo e MareA creamy veloute of Tasmanian scallops, Clarence river tiger prawns confit of garlic and sage . Served atop of tender breast of chicken and accompanied by baked Kipfler potatoes and asparagus.
- Lamb Backstrap90 day grain fed Tasmanian lamb char grilled medium then glazed in a caramelized jus, blend of soft merlot and Para port , garlic confit and fresh rosemary. accompanied by baked Kipfler potatoes and asparagus.
- Atlantic SalmonBrushed w garlic, parsley, chilli and Olive oil, Char grilled medium till skin crisp topped with diced cherry tomato, Spanish onion, basil pesto and served atop asparagus with butter lemon.
- Steak 360 (250gms)Premium grade of Pure South Angus Eye fillet grown in south eastern Australian char grilled (no more than medium) finished brandy flambé of creamed mushrooms, diced cherry tomato, hinted with garlic and rosemary. Served on Kipfler potatoes and asparagus.
Dessert (served in alternate)
- Baked ricotta and mascarpone cheese cake served on a berry coulis
- Chocolate Cannoli Siciliani