3 Course menu ($69.00 pp)
Starters (Choice of Entree)
- PolpetteVeal mince infused with fresh bread crumbs, pecorino cheese garlic and parsley then baked in a tomato ragu
- AranciniRisotto balls filled with mozzarella and a veal ragu, coated in breadcrumbs and lightly fried. (2 per serve)
- Zucchini FlowersFilled with a Velouté of gorgonzola, gruyere and provolone cheeses, then coated in a tempura batter & shallow fried.
- Calamari FrittiDusted in Mediterranean sea salt, pepper & flour then shallow fried, served with homemade tar tare.
- Octopus alla grigliaOctopus in a marinade of garlic confit, parsley, chilli then grilled to perfection and served atop rocket leaf, pinenuts, shaved parmesan and a drizzle of balsamic and fig reduction
Mains (Choose one of the following)
- POLLO AI FUNGHIA creamy veloute of shitake, porcini & oyster mushrooms confit of garlic and sage.
Served atop of tender roulade of chicken
- PORK BELLYSlow roasted in our wood fired oven, then finished with a crispy crackling and served
with a green apple and cinnamon chutney.
- WILD BARRAMUNDI (GF)Brushed w garlic, parsley, chilli and olive oil, Crispy skin topped with diced
cherry tomato, Spanish onion & basil pesto.
- Steak 360 (250gms)Premium grade of Pure South Angus Eye fillet grown in south eastern Australian char grilled (no more than medium) finished brandy flambé of creamed mushrooms, diced cherry tomato, hinted with garlic and rosemary. Served on Kipfler potatoes and asparagus.
Dessert (served in alternate)
- Baked ricotta cheese cakeBaked ricotta cheesecake served on a berry coulis
- Chocolate Cannoli Siciliani
- TiramisuCoffee dipped lady fingers cased in a velvety mascarpone cream sprinkled with chocolate dust.
- Panna Cottavanilla bean panna cotta accompanied with a wild berry coulis