4 Course menu ($65.00 pp)
Children’s menu ($25.00 pp)
First Course (Sharing centre plates)
- Cold Seafood PlateDelicious array of fresh seafood includes Sydney rock oysters, Clarance river prawns, Petuna smoked salmon and marinated octopus drizzled with lime gremolata
- Insalata CapreseLayers of vine ripened Roma tomato, bocconcini cheese and basil pesto
Second Course (Sharing centre plates)
- Salt and pepper calamari
Fresh baby squid pieces dusted in Mediterranean sea salt, pepper & flour then shallow fried, served with homemade tar tare sauce.
- MeatballsA recipe dating back 3 generations using veal, parmesan cheese & garlic then baked in a crushed tomato sauce and served with some crusty wood fired bread.
- Saffron SuppliSaffron risotto balls filled with mozzarella coated in breadcrumbs and lightly fried.
Mains (Choose one of the following)
- Chicken CacciatoreTender thigh cutlet baked with crushed roma tomato, black olives and mushrooms accompanied by baked Kipfler potatoes and asparagus.
- Lamb Backstrap90 day grain fed Tasmanian lamb char grilled medium then glazed in a caramelized jus, blend of soft merlot and Para port , garlic confit and fresh rosemary. accompanied by baked Kipfler potatoes and asparagus.
- Wild BarramundiBrushed w garlic, parsley, chilli and Olive oil, Char grilled medium till skin crisp topped with diced cherry tomato, Spanish onion, basil pesto and served atop asparagus with butter lemon.
- Lasagnalayers of fresh pasta, 1800’s pulled beef shin ragu, aromatic basil and a four cheese bechamel sauce.
Dessert (served alternate)
- White Chocolate, mascarpone cheese cakeWhite Chocolate and mascarpone cheese in a light buttery casing,hinted with cinnamon and accompanied with a wild berry coulis
- TiramisuCoffee dipped lady fingers cased in a velvety mascarpone cream sprinkled with crushed amaretto biscuits