Children’s menu ($25.00 pp)
Vanilla Gelato scoop included
- Mickey Mouse Pizzacrushed tomato and mozzarella cheese base, if you wish add two additional toppings from the following ham, olives, mushrooms or pineapple
- Penne NapolitanaShort tubular pasta tossed with our delicious crushed tomato sauce.
- Chicken Schnitzel and chipsChicken tenderloins crumbed and fried golden accompanied by crunchy potato chips
- Penne al BurroShort tubular pasta tossed with unsalted butter and extra virgin olive oil
Adult 3 Course menu ($65.00 pp)
First Course (Sharing centre plates)
- Cold Seafood PlateDelicious array of fresh seafood includes Sydney rock oysters, Clarence river prawns, Petuna smoked salmon and marinated octopus drizzled with lime gremolata
- Caprese SaladLayered vine ripened Roma tomato, bocconcini cheese and basil pesto
Second Course (Sharing centre plates)
- CalamariFresh baby squid pieces dusted in Mediterranean sea salt, pepper & flour then shallow fried, served with homemade tar tare sauce.
- Risotto SuppliSaffron risotto balls filled with mozzarella coated in breadcrumbs and lightly fried.
- Veal meatballsA recipe dating back 3 generations using veal, parmesan cheese & garlic then baked in a crushed tomato sauce and served with some crusty wood fired bread.
Mains (Choose one of the following)
- Chicken CacciatoreTender chicken cutlet cooked with crushed roma tomato, black olives and mushrooms.
- Wild BarramundiCrispy skin brushed with crushed confit garlic, parsley, chilli and Olive oil, topped with diced cherry tomato, Spanish onion, basil pesto and served atop seasonal baked potato and blanched asparagus.
- Lasagnalayers of fresh pasta, 1800’s pulled beef shin ragu, aromatic basil and a four cheese bechamel sauce.
- Tortellini BoscaiolaSmoked pork belly, field mushrooms infused in a veloute sauce of cream hinted with garlic
- Capricciosa PizzaCrushed tomato and mozzarella base topped with Shaved double smoked ham, mushrooms, olives.
- Margherita PizzaCrushed tomato, bocconcini and basil.
Dessert (served alternate)
- White chocolate and Mascarpone cheese cakeWhite chocolate and mascarpone in a light buttery casing, hinted with cinnamon and accompanied with a wild berry coulis
- TiramisuCoffee dipped lady fingers cased in a velvety mascarpone cream sprinkled with crushed amaretto biscuits